Good risk management doesn't slow an organisation down — it helps it go faster.
Many organisations are not getting full value from their investments in risk management because their risk processes are disconnected so critical information is not shared. Resilience Guard can help you understand and mitigate the risks you face in areas such as regulatory change, new legislation and political instability.
Our Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) services help you integrate risk management into your business' strategic processes, enabling you to take risks that create value, and respond to and mitigate risks appropriately. We provide a comprehensive range of services to help with your risk management issues including:
- Identification and prioritisation of enterprise-wide risks.
- Assessment of an organisation's risk management capabilities.
- Development of the solutions, processes, and operational structures needed to build a robust and sustainable risk management programme aligned to the international risk management standard ISO 31000.
- Designing, executing and supporting the use of enterprise risk management as a framework.
- Board education and awareness to help improve risk governance and oversight.
Using techniques such as horizon-scanning, a risk assessment looks at the likelihood and impact of a variety of risks that could cause a business interruption. As the first step in risk management, we will assess these risks, starting with your most critical activities identified in the Business Impact Analysis. While not an exhaustive list, threats may include:
- Loss of staff (particularly relevant during a pandemic)
- Loss of systems (IT, telephony and other communications)
- Loss of utilities (such as water, gas and electricity)
- Inability to access your premises
- Loss of a key supplier(s)
- Transport disruption
Our consultants will evaluate the likelihood of each threat occurring and suggest practical steps to prevent or reduce the risk. This culminates in a comprehensive risk management report on the threats, vulnerabilities and interdependencies identified, along with priorities for action.Contact us
to discuss how we could help your organisation.