Upcoming Courses, Dates and Locations
· 11th – 13th December 2018 | Zurich – Central Hotel
Reserve your seat for a unique Operational Resilience Management Course in Switzerland !
Resilience Guard (CH) together with Sims4Training (UK), are joining forces to deliver a unique blend of expertise, knowledge and practical examples on Operational Resilience Management consisting of Incident Management, Crisis Management, Recovery, Continuity, Privacy, Risk, Security for those professionals wishing to hugely enrich their knowledge and competence based on internationally recognised credentials.
This is a 3-day fast track course, which includes 24 hours of instruction followed by Simulation exercises and practical examples. Instructors offer an in-depth educational experience of the International’s Resilience Management, Crisis Management and Business Continuity Planning good practices that delineates the skills, knowledge and procedures needed to effectively execute each stage. Instructors will present exercises based on the experience of the class.
This is an interactive course designed to assist planners to directly apply these materials to their working environment. Upon completion students receive a course certificate from Resilience Guard GmbH Switzerland and Sims4Training UK.
Who is the course aimed at?
- Directors and Managers
- Disaster Recovery Managers
- Risk Managers
- Business Continuity Managers
- Emergency Planning Managers
- Incident Managers
- Crisis Managers
- Security Managers
- Operations Managers
- Resilience Managers
- HR Managers
- Procurement Managers
- Production Plant Managers
- Those appointed to Resilience, Risk, Crisis & Business Continuity posts who do not have a relevant background or who have limited similar experience
We consider that ‘hands on’ and practical sessions developing business continuity products are a critical part of earning. Throughout the course worked examples will be used. Students throughout the course will develop elements of work examples. Class interaction, development of checklists, and ‘hands on’ as well as learning from the extensive experience of our tutors are a key element of training with us.
- Expert knowledge of the subjects, coming from tutors that have worked with the largest brands globally
- Sufficient knowledge and understanding of all subjects taught
- Classroom training, beverages and lunch
All Courses are delivered in English
1500.00 CHF per delegate